About Actresss Scarlett Johansson
- Admitted the nude photos of her that were leaked to websites were meant for her then-husband Ryan Reynolds.
- THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO director David Fincher decided against giving the role of main character Lisbeth Salander to Scarlett despite her great audition because he thought she was too sexy.
- Asked for the help of FBI in order to track down the hackers who got into her phone after a series of nude photos of the actress were uploaded on the web. (September 15, 2011)
- Sings “Bonnie and Clyde” with Lulu Gainsbourg in a new cover paying tribute to his father, Serge Gainsbourg, who famously recorded the original version with Brigitte Bardot. (2011)
- Designed shoes for Weizman as part of the brand’s new Young Hollywood Cares collection. (August 2011)
Scarlett Johansson Biography
With more than a decade of work under her belt, four-time Golden Globe® nominee and BAFTA winner SCARLETT JOHANSSON has proven to be one of Hollywood’s most talented young actresses. Johansson received rave reviews and a Best Actress Award at the Venice Film Festival for her starring role opposite Bill Murray in Lost in Translation, the critically acclaimed second film by director Sofia Coppola. Johansson also portrayed the title character in the much-admired Girl With a Pearl Earring, a film adapted from the novel of the same name about the painter Johannes Vermeer (Colin Firth). Johansson also received Golden Globe® nominations for her performances in A Love Song for Bobby Long and Woody Allen’s Match Point.
At the age of 14, Johansson attained worldwide recognition for her performance as Grace Maclean, the teen traumatized by a riding accident in Robert Redford’s The Horse Whisperer. She went on to star in Terry Zwigoff’s Ghost World, garnering a Best Supporting Actress award from the Toronto Film Critics Circle. Johansson was also featured in the Coen Brothers’ dark drama The Man Who Wasn’t There, opposite Billy Bob Thornton and Frances McDormand. She most recently starred in The Nanny Diaries, opposite Laura Linney; Christopher Nolan’s The Prestige, opposite Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale; the critically acclaimed Weitz brothers’ film In Good Company; and The Island, opposite Ewan McGregor for director Michael Bay.
Her additional credits include Rob Reiner’s comedy North; the thriller Just Cause, with Sean Connery and Laurence Fishburne; and a breakthrough role in the critically praised Manny & Lo, which earned her an Independent Spirit Award nomination. A New York native, Johansson made her professional acting debut at the age of eight in the off-Broadway production of “Sophistry,” with Ethan Hawke, at New York’s Playwright’s Horizons.
Scarlett Johansson Movies
|Iron Man 2||2010|
|Saturday Night Live (TV Series)||2009|
|He’s Just Not That Into You||2009|
|Vicky Cristina Barcelona||2008|
|The Other Boleyn Girl||2008|
|The Nanny Diaries||2007|
|Robot Chicken (TV Series)||2006|
|The Black Dahlia||2006|
|In Good Company||2004|
|The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie||2004|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||2004|
|A Good Woman||2004|
|A Love Song for Bobby Long||2004|
|The Perfect Score||2004|
|Girl with a Pearl Earring||2003|
|Lost in Translation||2003|
|Eight Legged Freaks||2002|
|An American Rhapsody||2001|
|The Man Who Wasn’t There||2001|
|My Brother the Pig||1999|
|The Horse Whisperer||1998|
|Home Alone 3||1997|
|If Lucy Fell||1996|
|Manny & Lo||1996|
|The Client (TV Series)||1995|